Saturday, September 18, 2010

Where It All Began

For a while now the idea of a blog has been running through my head.  After contemplating it off and on I decided to take the plunge.  The name idea seemed to fit well with the type of interests that have influenced my individual style. So a style/beauty blog is the best way to describe the types of articles that will be written. 

Interests in Science Fiction, Science, Martial Arts and other non-girly avenues have mingled in with some more typical girl things like accessories, makeup, etc.  Depending on the situation finding the right mix is fun.  Adding the a unique piece of jewelery or trying a new makeup look are two easy things to try.

One of my other hobbies, costuming,  gives me a reason to try more dramatic stuff from time to time. That's one reason I chose to look into makeup a bit further.  Its another way to make me feel good. 
 
Exercising creativity is an enjoyable challenge in this area for me. A lot of finds are through simply experimenting.  Don't be afraid to try something you haven't before.  Achieving a look that makes one feel confident yet fits the setting is one thing to keep in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment